Would you like to help change someone’s life? There are numerous opportunities to make a difference. If you are interested in volunteering at Grandview, please contact us.
We are also looking for someone to fill the following job opening:
Reports to: This position will provide support services for both residential and outpatient services, via referral. The Case Manager will report directly to the Clinical Director.
Duties include (but not limited to): Case Manager will be responsible for developing and retaining resources that will assist and support Grandview Foundation patients in their treatment and recovery, including:
- Housing, including sober living and Recovery Bridge Housing
- Job Development, including DOR
- Legal resources
- Medical, vision, dental, and therapy services
- Resources for families of patients
- Agencies providing supplemental benefits
- Other resources to support community re-entry
Case Manager must document all client interactions & will attend Treatment Plan review meetings
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, and a sensibility to the needs of recovering persons
- Certified Substance Abuse counselor
- Working knowledge of Los Angeles County/Pasadena community resources
- Must be skilled in working and documenting in an electronic environment
- Must not be on probation or parole
- Recovering persons must have a sobriety date in compliance with Grandview Foundation’s personnel policies
- Must have a negative TB screen
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified
Click here to apply.